– My madre lost her driver’s license in the rental car. (It took lots of help from the rental car people.)
– We then lost our confirmation for getting the rental car out of the airport. (It was found, eventually.)
– We got lost on our way to the hotel. (A common theme, it happened during my college visit to Lynchburg.)
– Our hotel room/condo had broken tiling and mold in the master bedroom. (We switched rooms just now.)
– The lock got jammed in the new room and we were locked in. (Was just resolved.)
– A sibling just put liquid dish soap in the dishwasher, and caused a sudsy incident.
On the bright side, my mum just returned from a trip to the store with the announcement that she didn’t get hit by an 18-wheeler. Maybe Murphy is tired of law enforcement?I’ll be writing more from Florida soon.
Meanwhile we’ve all decided to laugh at everything that happens. Because at this point, we’re determined to have fun and not let the little things bother us. (Has anyone ever seen the Chevy Chase movie, “Funny Farm”? Because this vacation is reminiscent of that.) On that note – I’m going to go be eaten by dolphins at Sea World. Ciao.
Good night, friends!