Well, it’s Monday again. Because of the snow that’s currently pounding the East Coast, I have a snow day, which means that I can use this time to get caught up on twenty-jillion things that have to get done before break.
So, before I (finally) delve into French homework, here are a few things that inspired me this week.
1. What it Really Means to Submit Yourself to God by Alison Vesterfelt.
2. Travel Journal: Iceland from the ONA blog. (so gorgeous!)
3. A Blog Post I Will Probably Regret by Hanna Jacunski.
4. Morning Bread Pudding with Salted Carmel from Smitten Kitchen.
5. On Changing Dreams from A Beautiful Mess.