1. Photography Inspiration. Love this set of super-stalker pictures on The Sartorialist from New York Fashion Week. (link) Double exposures have become a hugely popular in certain blog circles lately. I’m not that into them, but some of the best I’ve seen were recently published on SHAKA. Do love. (link) I’m loving these pictures of springtime blossoms on Carlotta’s blog. They remind me of a picture I took a year or so ago. The aperture and focus is amazing. (link)
2. Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine. I’m super excited to announce that I’m now a writer/photographer for Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine. I love the idea of this magazine (elegance + rural living = so lovely), and I’m looking forward to the first edition that comes out this April.
3. Fashion Inspiration. First of all, I’m in love with the Ann Taylor Summer 2012 lookbook. So many absolutely gorgeous clothes. (link) I’m loving Vi Bella’s jewelry, but not just because of how lovely it is. They have an amazing story about how this jewelry benefits at-risk women in Haiti, Mexico, and the United States. (link)
4. On the blog this week. I’m super excited about some of the posts for this week. And yes, still have pictures on my camera to download from this past week.
5. Food Inspiration. Because food is inspiring to me. This exceedingly simple chocolate mousse recipe from Food52. (link) Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts and Red Beans with Lemon and Mustard from NY Times. Yes, I like Brussels Sprouts. (link) This lovely Coconut Panna Cotta from Inspiring the Everyday. (link)
Happy Monday, friends!