Good morning, friends!
I’ve been thrilled with the response to my first set of free Lightroom Presets (here). As promised yesterday, I’m releasing a second set of my favorite edits. For descriptive purposes, I’ve included a few details on each preset at the corresponding number.
This particular photograph was taken at Epcot, and I really love the lighting. As with most of my presets, these emphasize clarity and exposure, without devaluing the original image.
1. Sunset and Silk preset. Good for clarity.
2. Sunshine and Shadow preset. This one is a favorite. It’s great for outdoor photographs taken in the shade.
3. Pine preset. This B&W preset is great for images where high contrast is needed.
4. Nativity preset. This B&W preset is another favorite. It produces soft, lovely images. Great for most of your B&W needs.
5. Archery Backlight preset. Perfect for backlit conditions.
Love these? Download them at this page, under the title of Collection #2.
5 thoughts on “Free Lightroom Presets (Collection 2)”
These look awesome! Really. I downloaded both of yours; but I was wondering, how do you install them? I can install things in Photoshop just not sure with Lightroom. 😛
To install presets on Lightroom 3, go to the Develop section (top right menu). You'll see a module on the left with the name "Presets". Expand this module, then right click on the folder you want to put the presets into. The last option is for "import". Click on that, and when the import screen pops up, navigate to the presets you just downloaded. Select them, and hit import.
If you have any more questions, feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!
The old and new presets are sadly not available for me
Can you explain what's going on so I can help you download the presets?