(read on for a giveaway!)
I heart Thursdays because they are awesome in general – they’ve always been my favorite day of the week. This Thursday is particularly awesome for me because….
CSA is OFFICIALLY over!
Actually, not officially. We have a couple more people who still have to pick up on Saturday, but that’s good enough for me. 🙂 If you don’t know what a CSA is, check out this link
. My family runs one every year – it’s our third year doing it.
I heart my new giveaway
because I heart CSN Stores!
And face it, you will too. 😉 They have 200+ sites that you find anything on! They have sites dedicated just to cooking, projector screens, certain aspects of home improvement, and even one dedicated to end table
s! I mean, face it. End tables can totally make a room. Could you imagine having this at the end of your couch, for a super-modern look?
Or how about this next one, for a more reserved look?
(As you can see, I like end tables with lots of nooks and crannies in them.)
Now that I’m done drooling over end tables, and other furniture for when I’ll be able to furnish my own house (one day – hey, I’m an artist. ;D), let’s move on to the giveaway.
CSN Stores has generously offered to give away one (1) $20 gift code to use in any CSN online store!
The nitty-gritty – you must make a comment on this post for EACH entry:
- You must follow Farmgirl Writes via Google Friend Connect, or subscribe to my blog feed via email (see the sidebar). This is an absolutely, positively mandatory entry in order for you to be eligible to win. It’s really easy to make a Google account. 😉 (1 entry)
- Comment on one of my other posts. (1 entry)
- Visit CSNStores.com and tell me what you would buy with your $20! (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, with a link. Include a link to the tweet in your comment. (1 entry)
- Follow CS Designs, my design blog, via GFC. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (include the link in your comment). (1 entry)
You must live in the US or Canada – sorry to all my international readers! The giveaway will end Friday, November 19th (2010). I’ll announce the winner within the next week.
My awesome disclaimer…
I was in no way compensated for this post, or for raving about CSN’s end tables. I chose, instead of getting something for myself to review, to give the gift code away to you. -Provided according to FTC ruling and because I like to follow rules (most of the time). Thanks to the folks at CSN for giving me this opportunity!