Happy Monday! Once upon a time (in my naive, high school days), I used to not really care about weekends. However, now that I’m in college on a crazy-as-heck schedule, that has definitely changed. Most of the time, I spend the weekend doing homework, but I was able to head out twice this weekend! I’ll probably post more about it on Wednesday, but needless to say, I’m ecstatic to have enjoyed the beautiful weather DC has been experiencing.
I hope your weekend was as fabulous as mine! If you’re feeling the Monday blues, here are a few pieces of inspiration to distract you from work or school! (Let’s be honest: that’s all we want on a Monday.)
1. This gorgeous dress from J.Crew. I’m a bit obsessed.
2. A great idea for a hostess gift from Cupcakes and Cashmere – what a fabulous way to thank someone!
3. This apartment tour and interview on The Everygirl. I want her house.
4. I have a love affair with any kind of pudding, ever, so obviously, I’m a fan of this coconut tapioca pudding with mango from Smitten Kitchen.
5. You need to check out this new magazine startup, asap. I’m loving their articles and focus. Start with “At the Intersection” on Nellie Magazine.
Now, go rock that paper or meeting – you can do it!