As a quick preface – I’m falling majorly in love with these inspiration posts. I love being able to share the beautiful ideas and content I come across every week with you all. Plus, it gives me structure in my posting schedule. We all love structure, oui?
1. Food Inspiration. From next week on, you all will have to deal with me posting recipes that aren’t sweet. Yes, I’m giving up sugar for Lent. More info on that later. In the meantime, feast your eyes on this Pear, Cranberry and Gingersnap Crumble from Cupcakes and Cashmere. (link) Butter biscuits from Eat Sleep Cuddle. (link) Aren’t these teabag cookies phenomenal? (link)
2. Fernweh Magazine. Over the weekend (read, yesterday), an article I wrote on Disneyworld’s Epcot was featured on Fernweh Magazine. You should definitely take a peek. (link)
3. Interior Design Inspiration. This fantastic post at Photo Tuts + shows some seriously awesome inspirational interior design shots. I’m in love with… all of them. All 70+ of them. Go check it out. (link) This post at House of Turquoise has some seriously lovely shots of Sarah Richardson’s Cottage. Guys? I’m in love. Again. (link)
4. On the Blog This Week. The first and last are SOOC. Oh yes.
5. Fashion Inspiration. Love this dress from ModCloth. (link) Also, I pretty much adore this swimsuit. (link)
6. Random loves. This girl’s music. (link) I love this posting idea! (link)
One thought on “Monday Inspiration (3)”
Great post! I love getting a dose of inspiration, don't you?!