As the title well-implies, I’ve been invited to a virtual “Barn Party”, hosted by my mum at her blog Everyday Ruralty. Wait, if it’s “at” my house, do I really have to be invited? Will be debating that one later…
1. Who would you bring with you?Because this is virtual, and all my family is already “attending”, I’m going to name some blogger folk that I’d bring with me. 🙂 Anywho, I’d bring along Liz, Hannah M, Eldarwen and Evie.
2. What would you wear to the party?Hmm… probably jeans. And a sweater… I know, I’m not very creative, am I? I just love me some blue jeans. 🙂
3. What would you most like to see on my farm? I don’t know… Maybe… three dozen people pulling weeds in the field? Or…. four dozen people pulling weeds in the field? Can I get five dozen?
4. What dish would you bring, since it’s pot-luck? I’m tempted to put an “N/A” on this question. Hmmm, I have absolutely no idea. Probably some sort of dessert, but I’m at a loss. My point = I don’t try hard enough in the kitchen.
5. What game or activity would you like to do during our get-together?How about “Pull the weeds in the field”? And when everyone’s all nice and sweaty, maybe we can grease a pig. 😉 Just for my entertainment, of course.
Why don’t you all hope over to Everyday Ruralty and join in the fun!? I happen to know that there will be giveaways all week that you can enter, if you’ve “attended” the party. 🙂